If you have Enlarged prostate then with the right homeopathic treatment, you can Cure prostate without surgery and see improvement within 2-4 weeks.
Prostate gland enlargement is a common condition as men get older. Also called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), prostate gland enlargement can cause bothersome urinary symptoms. Untreated, prostate gland enlargement can block the flow of urine out of the bladder and cause bladder, urinary tract or kidney problems.
There are several effective treatments for prostate gland enlargement, including medications, minimally invasive therapies and surgery.
The severity of symptoms in people who have prostate gland enlargement varies, but symptoms tend to gradually worsen over time. Common signs and symptoms of BPH include:
- Frequent or urgent need to urinate
- Increased frequency of urination at night (nocturia)
- Difficulty starting urination
- Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts
- Dribbling at the end of urination
- Straining while urinating
- Inability to completely empty the bladder
Less common signs and symptoms include:
- Urinary tract infection
- Inability to urinate
- Blood in the urine
The size of your prostate doesn’t necessarily mean your symptoms will be worse. Some men with only slightly enlarged prostates can have significant symptoms, while other men with very enlarged prostates can have only minor urinary symptoms.
In some men, symptoms eventually stabilize and might even improve over time.
Other possible causes of urinary symptoms
Conditions that can lead to symptoms similar to those caused by enlarged prostate include:
- Urinary tract infection
- Inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis)
- Narrowing of the urethra (urethral stricture)
- Scarring in the bladder neck as a result of previous surgery
- Bladder or kidney stones
- Problems with nerves that control the bladder
- Cancer of the prostate or bladder
When to see a doctor
If you’re having urinary problems, discuss them with your doctor. Even if you don’t find urinary symptoms bothersome, it’s important to identify or rule out any underlying causes. Untreated, urinary problems might lead to obstruction of the urinary tract.
If you’re unable to pass any urine, seek immediate medical attention.
Following two options are available in allopathic treatment:
- The health care provider may prescribe allopathic medicines.
- Surgery to remove the prostate if the symptoms are severe or persistent.
- You can cure prostate without surgery so try the alternatives first and if you don’t get the desired results within 2-3 months, you can opt for surgery as the last option. Not going for the surgery as the first thing.
There are many remedies in homeopathy which can be safely used to cure prostate without surgery. With the right homeopathic treatment, the results start showing within 2-4 weeks.
- The most common symptoms that are looked at for deciding the correct homeopathic remedy are:
- Discharges from body, if yes, color, smell, thickness etc
- Any pain, if yes, what makes it better or worse
- Fever, if yes, its details
- Other symptoms that may be present during this condition
We offer the promise of No Cure- No Pay for all ailments that we treat. Contact us at email@example.com for a detailed consultation.