Accessing this website constitutes your consent & fully understanding the disclaimer:
- This site provides information for educational purposes only.
- The information on this website is neither from a medical doctor nor a licensed practitioner.
- The information consists of alternative options in the form of lifestyle, educational, nutritional and traditional homeopathic advice and/or recommendations.
- Under no circumstances should any information be taken as a diagnosis.
- Homeopathy is not a substitute for licensed medical or psychological health care.
- If you desire a diagnosis, treatment or prescription for any medical condition, you must consult a licensed physician.
- We take no responsibility whatsoever of the consequences experienced by the patients who may use the information provided on this website.
- We do not suggest to replace or substitute the conventional treatment.
- We take no responsibility for any presumed complications.
- Homeopathic remedies are available OTC (Over The Counter) in most countries around the world including USA but have not been reviewed by FDA (Food & Drug Administration, USA).
- The stance of FDA on Homeopathy is available Here.
- The stance of FTC (Federal Trade Commission, USA) on Homeopathy is this FTC Homeopathy.
- WHO (World Health Organization) report on Legal status of medicine in the world