Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
s tremendous disaster
What is the motherland? My mother said that the motherland is like the mother of all of us. For our children, the motherland is more like a respectable grandmother. All adults are her children. All children are her grandchildren. ). Our grandmother has one of the largest families in the world. This family has a population of 1.3 billion and 56 ethnic groups. The people of all ethnic groups live together in this big family and live a happy life. Mother is a big giant. Her body is very large, with 9.6 million square kilometers. Her hands are very long, and her arms (from east to west) are 5,200 kilometers. She is very tall. From head to toe (from north to south), there are 5,500 kilometers. Great beauty. She has a rushing Yellow River, a beautiful Huangshan Mountain, a majestic Great Wall, a rich Yangtze River, a spectacular and spectacular Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon, a towering Everest, a Northland scenery with snow-capped mountains and glaciers. South country style, there are ancient roads in the northwest, the west wind and thin horses, there are small bridges and rivers in the south of the Yangtze River, her stuff from north to south, spring, summer, autumn and winter, the scenery is very different from the grandmother is a unwilling to surrender Cigarettes Online. The Japanese who are not self-reliant are eager to invade us. The Japanese fascists use various evil methods to brutally deal with the Chinese people. Every method is useless. The grandmother was not knocked down by this sudden disaster. Instead, she stood up to the scarred chest and led the children to fight for eight years. They beat them and sneaked back to their hometown. Grandmother is a strong-willed person. On May 12 last year, the Wenchuan earthquake brought us tremendous disasters. But in the face of sudden disasters, my grandmother was not weak, not discouraged, did not give up every member of the family, and after more than a year of hard work Newport Cigarettes, Today's Wenchuan has once again become beautiful and beautiful, and people there have regained a happy life. Grandmother is a very powerful person. You see, she successfully sent the 5th, 6th, and 7th of Shenzhou to the sky. On the 7th Shenzhou, Uncle Zhai Zhigang also successfully completed the mission of the cabin and raised the national flag of the People's Republic of China on the spacecraft. When the new five-star red flag flutters in the universe, every member of the extended family feels extremely joyful and sincere pride in the upcoming October 1, 2009, our motherland - our grandmother On the 60th birthday, on that day, a grand parade will be held in the solemn Tiananmen Square, and the eyes of the whole world will focus on our capital, Beijing. We are very much looking forward to the day, and each of us will celebrate our 60th birthday in our own way. As a young man living in a military camp, I have always had a dream: I will drive the most advanced fighters developed by my country when I grow up, and carry out the responsibility of defending the country in the blue sky of the motherland Cheap Cigarettes. I will make unremitting efforts for this goal.
Related articles:
[url=htt*://uagtca.org/board/toast.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=2&tid=3344]Newport Cigarettes[/url]

[url=htt*://bbmri.pl/en/kunena?view=topic&catid=3&id=490]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]