The following healthy living guidelines will help you to:
• Stay active & full of health
• Achieve an optimum weight
• Have great digestive system
• Be full of energy
• Have a great libido
Follow our healthy living guidelines for 3 months and the results will speak for themselves. If you are overweight you can expect a decrease of approx. ½ to 1 lb per week following these healthy living guidelines till you reach the optimum weight for your body.
But before you try to follow these you have to know what is the difference between a “Diet” and “Lifestyle Change”.
A “diet” is only for a few days e.g. soup diet, vegetable diet etc. These are not sustainable and sooner or later people get sick of them and revert to their old ways & habits and loose whatever benefits they gained!
A “lifestyle change” on the other hand consists of sensible & conscious choices that you make which you know will last a lifetime because these are choices which show results slowly but surely and permanently.
These healthy living guidelines have been distributed into two parts.
1. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
2. Stop adding sugar to your diet e.g. to tea, milk etc. Basically, stop eating sugar, eat natural sweets i.e. fruits.
3. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
4. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground, not finely ground.
5. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day or ideally twice a day. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves like spring mix, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking. You can put some freshly unshelled almonds or walnuts on your salad too.
6. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
7. Eat 3-5 walnuts a day. Walnuts should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Walnuts help boost HDL (good cholesterol) which cleans and removes the plaque deposits from your arteries.
8. Eat 5-7 almonds a day. Almonds should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Almonds provide several essential nutrients especially Vitamin-E which reduces inflammation in your body, improves your immune system and makes heart healthy. Almonds also make sex drive stronger.
9. Eat a raw clove of garlic everyday by crushing it or chopping it into fine pieces and letting it sit for 10 minutes. Doing this makes the garlic super potent in helping you fight inflammation. It’s the best known naturally occurring antibacterial & antifungal.
10. Start eating half cup of low fat, unsweetened, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt that’s the best. NOTE: Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, don’t eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
11. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
12. Eat only when hungry and when eating, don’t overstuff yourself.
13. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. don’t divert your attention by watching tv etc.
If you suffer from constipation, you need to understand the difference between SOLUBLE and INSOLUBLE fiber. If you have a tendency towards constipation then in addition to the abovementioned guidelines for diet, you need to add INSOLUBLE fiber. A few good sources of insoluble fiber are broccoli, whole wheat, bran, husk etc. This fiber stimulates good bowel movement.
SOLUBLE fiber on the other hand slows down digestion. A few good sources of soluble fiber are apple, oats, banana etc. If you want to REDUCE CHOLESTEROL then consume soluble fiber. You can search the internet for more info on these fiber types.
1. Purchase an activity tracker e.g. UP, Fitbit, Nike etc. and use it. It’s probably the best investment you will ever do in your health. You can get one for as low as $32.
2. Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your TARGET HEART RATE.
3. Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
4. A few examples of exercises good for you are Planks (for strong core & abdomen), Lunges (for strong legs & buttocks) and Squats (for strong legs & buttocks). Check out these on youtube.
5. Also, you can do Dumbell curls (for strong arms), Bench press (for strong chest).
NOTE: If you have a physical injury or other issues, consult your physician before embarking on the strength training. Search internet to know what is Target Heart Rate for exercise.
I advise to use “Raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, apple cider vinegar” because it contains the wholesome goodness of vinegar not spoiled by processing. Same approach is used for yogurt, no artificially sweetened, processed, flavored yogurt, just have it as close to the way it naturally comes as possible.
I advise to use almonds & walnuts which are in their shell till you want to eat them because pre-shelled nuts become rancid and do damage to your body instead of benefit.
If despite following these healthy living guidelines you can’t get rid of some ailments then you should try homeopathic treatment by consulting a classical homeopath. A classical homeopath will take your full case, only give one remedy at a time and wait to see its action and disclose the name of the remedy to you. If you want, you can seek consultation from us HERE
Remember taking homeopathic remedies without taking the complete symptom picture is most likely to fail and make things worse.
If you want to benefit from the holistic healing approach with homeopathy, you can Contact Us for any further details or help or you can use our FREE Smart Remedy Finder to find the right remedy within minutes for many ailments & injuries along with detailed prescription guidelines on how soon to expect improvement, when to repeat the dose etc.