This article will help you achieve Fast Permanent Natural cure for bleeding gums and gums disease
Bleeding gums is the first indication that your gums & teeth need attention immediately. The medical term for bleeding gums is Gingivitis — when gums bleed easily and maybe red, swollen.
If left as such, this worsens to:
Periodontitis (gum disease)— This destroys the gum and bone structure that supports the teeth and making teeth loose and needing removal due to constant gum boils which are a side effect of teeth loose in their sockets.
Gum disease causes include:
- Poor dental hygiene
- Immune-related illnesses (cancer, HIV, diabetes)
- Emotional stress
- Poor nutrition
The good news is all of these conditions can be addressed and improved with lifestyle changes.
Have you seen some old people whose teeth look very long, with wide spaces, jutting out, yellow, weak. If not, notice this as it is really important. The teeth don’t get long with age, the gums recede! Why do gums recede, because of several reasons, ALL of which are curable easily.
If you want Fast Permanent Natural cure for bleeding gums and gums disease without medicines, start by doing the following steps:
- Brush your teeth PROPERLY and should be the last thing before sleeping. A lot of people brush incorrectly.
- Brushing properly & flossing takes 5-6 minutes, if you are taking less than that, you are doing something wrong.
- The correct way is to brush each & every tooth going straight from the gum to the end of the tooth.
- For the chewing surface of the teeth, you can move the brush anyway you want.
- After brushing, flossing is also essential. Run the floss between each tooth and slide slightly lower than the gumline.
- If you have never brushed & flossed your teeth properly like explained above, you will have bleeding while brushing & flossing but it will gradually reduce in 1-2 weeks and then it will be fine as your gums health improves.
- If you are eating blood thinning medicines, your bleeding will be heavy so be careful and go gentle.
Remember, no amount of medicine or treatment will work if you lack the basic oral hygiene habits of brushing & flossing at night as the last thing before sleeping.
What to do if you are doing excellent dental care, have a healthy lifestyle and still have plaque or receding or bleeding gums?
If you are among such people, then it is genetic and you need a mode of treatment which can reverse or stop the progression of gum disease.
The mode of treatment should be holistic & natural and should not add more problems like most allopathic (modern medicines) do that you start with one issue and end up with several side effects requiring more medicines.
We believe homeopathy is the most natural & fastest method of healing, which can reverse (if you are less than 30 years old) or stop the progression of gum disease still it is not magic and even homeopathy follows the laws of nature.
Accordingly, cure will be governed by the following factors:
- Age of the patient (the younger the patient, the faster the cure)
- General health of the patient (better health will ensure faster cure)
- Age of the problem (older problems take longer to resolve)
- Severity of the problem (more severe problems take longer to resolve)
- Cause of the problem (the simpler the cause, the quicker the fix, old, genetically inherited problems are very difficult to resolve)
- Treatments already taken for the problem (the more suppressive treatments used, the more difficult the cure)
- Location of the problem (skin problems don’t resolve unless the underlying internal health issues are cured)
Homeopathic remedies are:
– Fast acting
– Give permanent cure
– Extremely cheap. Homeopathic medicines (called remedies) cost less than $10 for more than 5 (five) years of supply!
– Last a lifetime and have no expiry date
If you want to benefit from the holistic healing approach with homeopathy, you have two options:
If you are familiar with homeopathy and want to treat yourself, you can use our FREE Smart Remedy Finder to find the right remedy within minutes for many ailments & injuries along with detailed prescription guidelines on how soon to expect improvement, when to repeat the dose etc.
If you want us to find your remedy and manage your case, please use our Online Homeopathic Consultation which comes with a No Cure – No Pay promise i.e. we will treat you for one month without any fee, if you are satisfied with the results within one month, you pay us at the end of the month. If you are not satisfied, we stop the treatment & you go free.