Gallbladder Stones removal without surgery can be achieved through homeopathy which is safe, fast, permanent, non-toxic & non-invasive!
Homeopathy shines in gallbladder stones removal without surgery. There is no other safer way to do it. A carefully selected remedy & dosage will dissolve & expel the stones from the body in a few months, depending on the size.
Too aggressive a dosing and you run the chance of a painful expulsion from the body with a possibility of the stone getting stuck & creating a surgical emergency.
The following remedies can be used for expelling stones from the various organs listed below.
A safe dose is 5-10 drops of Mother Tincture, mixed in water, once a day. Depending on the size of the stone, it will take 1-2 years to expel the stone.
These remedies only expel the stone, not remove the cause of formation. So the stone will form again.
To remove the cause, you will need Constitutional Homeoapthic Treatment. You should consult a good classical homeopath for that or if you want, you can consult us at email@example.com, and we can select the right remedy for you with our promise of No Cure – No Pay!
The below info is only for educational purposes, we strongly suggest that you consult a homeopath for using these remedies listed below as everyone is unique and even the safe dose mentioned above might cause problems for you.
- Berberis vulgaris: Stone in kidney.
- Hydrangea: Stone in left ureter.
- Sarsaparilla: Stone in right ureter.
- Pareira brava: Stone in bladder.
- Chimaphila: Stone with urinary tract infection.
- Solidago: retention of urine; also called as homoeopathic cathetar.
- Oxalic acid: Oxalate stones.
- Urtica urens: Uric acid stones.
- Frageria: Prevents formation of calculi; used to prevent recurrence after expulsion or surgery.