Garlic Infused Oil can be used for fast pain relief from ear ache and throat ache
At times, ear & throat infection can cause pain in the ears and throat. The use of Garlic Infused Oil gives amazing relief immediately. Usually olive oil or mustard oil is used for this preparation.
Here is how to prepare it and use it:
PREPARATION OF GARLIC INFUSED OIL
1. Peel & crush one clove of garlic.
2. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive or mustard oil to almost boiling, turn off the heat and then put the crushed clove of garlic in it
3. Let it cool to warm temperature and it is ready for use
Slow Method (better):
1. Peel & crush 2-3 cloves of garlic.
2. Leave it for 10 minutes (Peeled & crushed cloves when react with air become more potent)
3. Put the crushed cloves in 5 tablespoons of olive or mustard oil at room temperature
4. Leave it covered for 2 days
5. Your garlic infused oil is now ready
6. Take out the garlic cloves from oil after 5 days, this will prolong the life of the oil
7. You can use this oil whenever required, it will stay fresh for 6-9 months at least
8. Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight
9. Slow method is better than fast method as the oil & garlic lose some of their health properties when heated
HOW TO USE GARLIC INFUSED OIL
For Ear Ache:
1. Warm the oil so that it is warm to touch (106F or 41C i.e. slightly warmer than body temperature)
2. Pour almost half tea spoon (not tablespoon) of oil gently into the aching ear
3. Keep the head tilted on the other side so that the oil doesn’t flow out
4. Leave as such for 10-20 minutes and then tilt the head on the other side so that the oil and any wax can flow out
5. If using for ear wax removal, repeat till you get a clean ear channel
For Throat Ache:
1. Warm the oil so that it is hot but bearable to touch (almost 115F or 46C)
2. Massage the oil gently onto the entire neck area
3. Do this for 3-5 minutes
Remember to use our free Smart Remedy Finder to get the right homeopathic remedy as the above steps are just palliative and may not cure the problem.