There are several articles on the internet giving a natural cure of high uric acid, some of the advice given is good and some is outright foolish.
In this article, we will try to address this issue holistically and without the need of modern medicines. Every human being is different so the advice listed below may or may not work for you but there is no harm in trying.
The most common reasons of high uric acid in your blood are:
- Combination of Diet & Genetics
If you have high uric acid due to eating too much protein, then the solution is simple, reduce your protein intake and the problem will be fixed.
But if your uric acid is high due to genetics i.e. your kidneys are not working properly then the cure becomes tricky. This would also mean that sooner or later you will end up with high blood pressure and kidney failure.
Both the causes can be addressed holistically and here is how:
Here is a sample diet plan which can last your entire lifetime without any issues:
You should eat an organic, free range, non-GMO fed egg daily in breakfast. An omelet made with onion, tomato, garlic, turmeric, coriander, broccoli is one of the best sources of good energy & balanced food in the morning. Eat it with two slices of whole wheat stone ground bread. Enjoy it with a glass of milk or tea or porridge.
Start off with a bowl of salad made of cucumber, carrot, tomato. A small piece of meat (chicken, meat or fish) the size of your palm made in curry style in lunch with some whole wheat stone ground bread. Finish it off with some fresh fruit.
Start off with a bowl of salad made of cucumber, carrot, tomato and 3 almonds. Have totally vegetarian food at dinner i.e. vegetable protein e.g. lentil/bean/chickpeas with rice or bread. The protein should be made in a lot of gravy so that actual lentils are just 1-2 table spoon with a lot of gravy.
If despite eating a low protein diet your uric acid is not dropping, then you need homeopathic treatment which may cure you in a relatively short amount of time.
If you want to benefit from the holistic healing approach with homeopathy, you can either see a homeopath of your choice in person or try our site for online help with these two options:
If you are familiar with homeopathy and want to treat yourself, you can use our FREE Smart Remedy Finder to find the right remedy within minutes for many ailments & injuries along with detailed prescription guidelines on how soon to expect improvement, when to repeat the dose etc.
If you want us to find your remedy and manage your case, please use our Online Homeopathic Consultation which comes with a No Cure – No Pay promise i.e. we will treat you for one month without any fee, if you are satisfied with the results within one month, you pay us at the end of the month. If you are not satisfied, we stop the treatment & you go free.
We believe homeopathy is the most natural & fastest method of healing, still it is not magic and even homeopathy follows the laws of nature.
Accordingly, cure will be governed by the following factors:
- Age of the patient (the younger the patient, the faster the cure)
- General health of the patient (better health will ensure faster cure)
- Age of the problem (older problems take longer to resolve)
- Severity of the problem (more severe problems take longer to resolve)
- Cause of the problem (the simpler the cause, the quicker the fix, old, genetically inherited problems are very difficult to resolve)
- Treatments already taken for the problem (the more suppressive treatments used, the more difficult the cure)
- Location of the problem (skin problems don’t resolve unless the underlying internal health issues are cured)
Homeopathic remedies are:
– Fast acting
– Give permanent cure
– Extremely cheap. Homeopathic medicines (called remedies) cost less than $10 for more than 5 (five) years of supply!
– Last a lifetime and have no expiry date