Natural cure of Type 1 Diabetes is possible and some cases can see improvement in 3 months. Illnesses which strike suddenly, out of the blue with no warning, like Type 1 diabetes can be cured if the treatment is sought timely. This assumption is wrong that there is no reason for such illnesses, these are autoimmune diseases in which the body starts attacking its own organs. Such diseases indicate that something seriously wrong has been done to the body and the autoimmune disease is the reaction of the body to that stimulus.
So what is Type-1 diabetes. It is also called juvenile diabetes. It is a serious autoimmune disease where the pancreas stops producing insulin—which allows the body to get energy from food. It strikes suddenly. There is no cure for it in modern medicine. That’s why it’s crucial that you be aware of the symptoms of diabetes in children so you’re able to recognize them early.
One of the early signs of diabetes in children is increased urination and thirst. When blood-sugar is high it triggers a reaction in the body that pulls fluid from tissues. This will leave your son or daughter constantly thirsty, resulting in a need for more bathroom breaks throughout the day. Below are some other warning signs that you should be aware of.
- Fatigue: If your child is constantly tired it may be a sign that his or her body is having trouble turning sugar in the bloodstream into energy.
- Changes in vision: High blood sugar levels can lead to blurred vision or other eyesight problems.
- Fruity smelling breath: If your kid’s breath smells fruity, it could be a result of excess sugar in the blood.
- Extreme hunger and unexplained weight loss: When your son or daughter’s muscles and organs aren’t receiving enough energy, it can trigger extreme hunger. And sudden weight loss—especially if he or she is eating more—should not be ignored.
- Unusual behavior: If your child seems more moody or restless than normal—and it’s in conjunction with the symptoms above—it could be cause for concern.
Less than 10 % of people with diabetes have this form of the disease.
Homeopathy offers a natural cure of Type-1 Diabetes in some cases when treatment is sought without excessive delay.
In all the cases of Type-1 diabetes, a careful health history of the child can reveal the cause. Some of the commonest causes are:
- Skin problems treated with steroid creams
- Asthma treated with steroidal nebulizers
- Extremely high craving for sugar sweet foods left unchecked or untreated
- Hereditary diabetes in the family
Most of these causes are curable but require strong commitment from the parents.
You can use our free SRF Smart Remedy Finder to find your homeopathic remedy within minutes and be on the way to a better health and cure. You will also get a detailed prescription guidelines on how soon to expect improvement, when to repeat the dose etc.