Homeopathy can help you get natural treatment of Arthritis in a fast & permanent way.
Arthritis is inflammation of one or more joints. A joint is the area where two bones meet. There are over 100 different types of arthritis. While several treatments are available for arthritis in modern medicine which only manage the symptoms there is only one natural treatment of arthritis which has the potential to cure some, if not all cases and that treatment is homeopathy.
Arthritis involves the breakdown of cartilage. Normal cartilage protects a joint and allows it to move smoothly. Cartilage also absorbs shock when pressure is placed on the joint, such as when you walk. Without the normal amount of cartilage, the bones rub together. This causes, swelling (inflammation), and stiffness.
Osteoarthritis is Joint inflammation and may result from:
- An autoimmune disease (the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue)
- Broken bone
- General “wear and tear” on joints
- Infection, usually by bacteria or virus
In most cases, the joint inflammation goes away after the cause goes away or is treated using Natural treatment of arthritis. Sometimes it does not. When this happens, you have chronic arthritis. Arthritis may occur in men or women. Osteoarthritis is the most common type.
Other, more common types of arthritis include:
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Crystal arthritis, gout, pseudogout
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (in children)
- Bacterial infections
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive arthritis (Reiter syndrome)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (in adults)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
Osteoarthritis vs. rheumatoid arthritis:
Arthritis causes joint pain, swelling, stiffness, and limited movement. Symptoms can include:
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Reduced ability to move the joint
- Redness and warmth of the skin around a joint
- Joint stiffness, especially in the morning
Exams and Tests
The health care provider will perform a physical exam and ask questions about your medical history.
The physical exam may show:
- Fluid around a joint
- Warm, red, tender joints
- Difficulty moving a joint (called “limited range of motion”)
Some types of arthritis may cause joint deformity. This may be a sign of severe, untreated rheumatoid arthritis.
Blood tests and joint x-rays are often done to check for infection and other causes of arthritis.
Your doctor may also remove a sample of joint fluid with a needle and send it to a lab to be checked.
Lifestyle changes are the preferred treatment for osteoarthritis and other types of joint swelling. Exercise can help relieve stiffness, reduce pain and fatigue, and improve muscle and bone strength. Your health care team can help you design an exercise program that is best for you.
Exercise programs may include:
- Low-impact aerobic activity (also called endurance exercise)
- Range of motion exercises for flexibility
- Strength training for muscle tone
Your health care provider may suggest physical therapy. This might include:
Heat or ice
Splints or orthotics to support joints and help improve their position; this is often needed for rheumatoid arthritis
- Water therapy
Other things you can do include:
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleeping 8 to 10 hours a night and taking naps during the day can help you recover from a flare-up more quickly, and may even help prevent flare-ups.
- Avoid staying in one position for too long.
- Avoid positions or movements that place extra stress on your sore joints.
- Change your home to make activities easier. For example, install grab bars in the shower, the tub, and near the toilet.
- Try stress-reducing activities, such as meditation, yoga, or tai chi.
- Eat a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables, which contain important vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin E.
- Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as cold water fish (salmon, mackerel, and herring), flaxseed, rapeseed (canola) oil, soybeans, soybean oil, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts.
- Avoid excessive alcohol and smoking.
- Apply capsaicin cream over your painful joints. You may feel improvement after applying the cream for 3 to 7 days.
- Lose weight, if you are overweight. Weight loss can greatly improve joint pain in the legs and feet.
Homeopathy can be used as a natural treatment of arthritis. There are many remedies in homeopathy which can be used to treat this condition. The results start showing within 3-4 weeks.
This problem is best handled by giving a constitutional remedy which is selected based on the totality of all symptoms and the overall personality of the patient.