Natural remedies for Puberty issues in girls are safe & gentle.
Although most of the times puberty is reached without any issues in girls but sometimes there are a few issues which surface at that time. Skin issues like Acne & issues related to menstruation are the two most common problems associated with puberty. There are several natural remedies for puberty issues in girls.
Puberty onset is dependent on several factors but the two main are genetics & diet. The mother’s puberty is a good guide to rely upon to estimate daughter’s onset.
Non-organic products are playing a huge role in early or problematic onset of puberty due to the use of hormone laden dairy, genetic engineering, pesticides etc.
Last but not the least are sugary products e.g. sodas, processed foods, cereals too are playing a part.
To ensure that the onset of puberty is without any issue, just eating organic is not enough. You have to control weight by eating healthy, doing moderate exercise and getting enough sleep.
The natural remedies for puberty issues in girls work wonderfully well if you live and active & healthy life e.g. if you eat more than you consume, you will gain weight.
The following guidelines will help you to:
- Stay healthy
- Achieve an optimum weight
- Have great digestive system
- Be full of energy
- Avoid or reduce puberty associated issues to a minimum
Follow the below guidelines for 3 months and the results will speak for themselves. Overweight people have shown a decrease of approx. ½ to 1 lb per week following these guidelines till they reached the optimum weight for their bodies
But before you try to follow these you have to know what is the difference between a “Diet” and “Lifestyle Change”.
A “diet” is only for a few days e.g. soup diet, vegetable diet etc. These are not sustainable and sooner or later people get sick of them and revert to their old ways & habits and loose whatever benefits they gained!
A “lifestyle change” on the other hand consists of sensible & conscious choices that you make which you know will last a lifetime because these are choices which show results slowly but surely and permanently.
These dietary guidelines are a part of the natural remedies for puberty issues in girls:
- Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
- Stop adding sugar to your tea, milk etc. Basically, stop eating sugar, eat natural sweets e.g. fruits.
- Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
- The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
- Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day or ideally twice a day. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking. You can put some freshly unshelled almonds or walnuts on your salad too.
- Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
- Eat 5 walnuts a day. Walnuts should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Walnuts help boost HDL (good cholesterol) which cleans and removes the plaque deposits from your arteries.
- Eat 5 almonds a day. Almonds should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Almonds provide several essential nutrients especially Vitamin-E which reduces inflammation in your body, improves your immune system and makes heart healthy.
- Eat a raw clove of garlic everyday by crushing it or chopping it into fine pieces and letting it sit for 10 minutes. Doing this makes the garlic super potent in helping you fight inflammation. It’s the best known naturally occurring antibacterial & antifungal.
- Start eating half cup of low fat, unsweetened, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt that’s the best. NOTE: Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, don’t eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
- Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
- Eat only when hungry and when eating, don’t overstuff yourself.
- Focus on food only when you eat i.e. don’t divert your attention by watching tv etc.
If you suffer from constipation, you need to understand the difference between SOLUBLE and INSOLUBLE fiber. If you have a tendency towards constipation then in addition to the abovementioned guidelines for diet, you need to add INSOLUBLE fiber. A few good sources of insoluble fiber are broccoli, whole wheat, bran, husk etc. This fiber stimulates good bowel movement.
SOLUBLE fiber on the other hand slows down digestion. A few good sources of soluble fiber are apple, oats, banana etc. If you want to REDUCE CHOLESTEROL then consume soluble fiber. You can search the internet for more info on these fiber types.
These exercise guidelines are a part of the natural remedies for puberty issues in girls:
- Purchase an activity tracker e.g. UP, Fitbit, Nike etc. and use it. It’s probably the best investment you will ever do in your health. The UP tracker is available for $29 these days!
- Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your TARGET HEART RATE.
- Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
NOTE: If you have a physical injury or other issues, consult your physician before embarking on the strength training. Search internet to know what is Target Heart Rate for exercise.
I advise to use “Raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, apple cider vinegar” because it contains the wholesome goodness of vinegar not spoiled by processing. Same approach is used for yogurt, no artificially sweetened, processed, flavored yogurt, just have it as close to the way it naturally comes as possible.
I advise to use almonds & walnuts which are in their shell till you want to eat them because pre-shelled nuts become rancid and do damage to your body instead of benefit.
If despite eating & living healthy and following above guidelines as part of the natural remedies for puberty issues in girls:, you can’t get rid of some ailment then you should try homeopathic treatment by consulting a classical homeopath. A classical homeopath will take your full case, only give one remedy at a time and wait to see its action and disclose the name of the remedy to you. Remember taking homeopathic remedies without taking the complete symptom picture is most likely to fail and make things worse.