If you have Tonsillitis (enlarged tonsils) then with the right homeopathic treatment, you can cure tonsils without surgery and see improvement within 2-4 weeks.
Nature is smarter than us, these glands were put in there for a purpose i.e. to defend us against infections of childhood. Tonsils can swell up due to several reasons and they do so as an indication to alert you of any underlying cause. Instead of understanding & addressing the cause we decide to kill the messenger by surgically removing the Tonsils. No one in his right mind would agree to such an approach towards life. So read on to learn how to cure tonsils without surgery.
What is tonsillitis
Tonsillitis is inflammation of the tonsils, two oval-shaped pads of tissue at the back of the throat — one tonsil on each side. Signs and symptoms of tonsillitis include swollen tonsils, sore throat, difficulty swallowing and tender lymph nodes on the sides of the neck.
Most cases of tonsillitis are caused by infection with a common virus, but bacterial infections also may cause tonsillitis.
Because appropriate treatment for tonsillitis depends on the cause, it’s important to get a prompt and accurate diagnosis. Surgery to remove tonsils, once a common procedure to treat tonsillitis, is usually performed only when bacterial tonsillitis occurs frequently, doesn’t respond to other treatments or causes serious complications.
Tonsillitis most commonly affects children between preschool ages and the mid-teenage years. Common signs and symptoms of tonsillitis include:
- Red, swollen tonsils
- White or yellow coating or patches on the tonsils
- Sore throat
- Difficult or painful swallowing
- Enlarged, tender glands (lymph nodes) in the neck
- A scratchy, muffled or throaty voice
- Bad breath
- Stomachache, particularly in younger children
- Stiff neck
In young children who are unable to describe how they feel, signs of tonsillitis may include:
- Drooling due to difficult or painful swallowing
- Refusal to eat
- Unusual fussiness
When to see a doctor:
It’s important to get an accurate diagnosis if your child has symptoms that may indicate tonsillitis.
Call your doctor if your child is experiencing:
- A sore throat that doesn’t go away within 24 to 48 hours
- Painful or difficult swallowing
- Extreme weakness, fatigue or fussiness
Get immediate care if your child has any of these symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing
- Extreme difficulty swallowing
Tonsillitis is most often caused by common viruses, but bacterial infections can also be the cause.
The most common bacterium causing tonsillitis is Streptococcus pyogenes (group A streptococcus), the bacterium that causes strep throat. Other strains of strep and other bacteria also may cause tonsillitis.
Why do tonsils get infected?
The tonsils are the immune system’s first line of defense against bacteria and viruses that enter your mouth. This function may make the tonsils particularly vulnerable to infection and inflammation. However, the tonsil’s immune system function declines after puberty — a factor that may account for the rare cases of tonsillitis in adults.
Whether tonsillitis is caused by a viral or bacterial infection, at-home care strategies can make your child more comfortable and promote better recovery.
If a virus is the expected cause of tonsillitis, these strategies are the only treatment. Your doctor won’t prescribe antibiotics. Your child will likely be better within seven to 10 days.
At-home care strategies to use during the recovery time include the following:
- Prepare a saltwater gargle. If your child can gargle, a saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) of table salt to 8 ounces (237 milliliters) of warm water can help soothe a sore throat. Have your child gargle the solution and then spit it out.
Following two options are available in allopathic treatment:
- The health care provider may prescribe antibiotics or nasal steroid sprays if an infection develops.
- Surgery to remove the tonsils (tonsillectomy) may be done if the symptoms are severe or persistent.
- You can cure tonsils without surgery so try the alternatives first and if you don’t get the desired results within 2-3 months, you can opt for surgery as the last option. Not going for the surgery as the first thing.
There are many remedies in homeopathy which can be safely used to cure tonsils without surgery. The tonsils are in the body to act as the first line of defence against infections. We are not smarter than nature, hence it makes no sense to remove these glands at the first onset of the problem. With the right homeopathic treatment, the results start showing within 2-4 weeks.
- The most common symptoms that are looked at for deciding the correct homeopathic remedy are:
- Discharges from body, if yes, color, smell, thickness etc
- Any pain, if yes, what makes it better or worse
- Fever, if yes, its details
- Other symptoms that may be present during this condition
We offer the promise of No Cure- No Pay for all ailments that we treat. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed consultation.